How to use rapid set postmix concrete
Posted By 0 Comment(s) 31076 View(s) How To Guides
What is postmix?
Postmix concrete is a pre-mixed and kiln-dried blend of cement and ballast. At We we call it postmix, but it's sometimes referred to as postcrete or ready mix.
How do i use postmix concrete?
- Dig a hole for your fence posts (600mm deep)
- Correctly position the fence post in the hole
- Pour water into the hole until roughly half full
- Evenly pour postmix into the hole
- Allow 5-10 minutes to set